My Lovely Supporters

19 Dec 2008

Dec 08 Cards

Hi

Well I have managed to scan in some cards and make another slide show. The cards are all 8"x8" and I made them as a Christmas present for my mum. I have stamped and watercoloured all of them also using some embellishments. I have a beautiful faux leather red box which I have put them in along with the envelopes and I will be tying a big red bow on. As I rarely go out and money is a bit scarce I decided to make a present for mum and I think she will like it. Many thanks for looking and thanks to all for the comments and visiting my blog.

Merry Christmas to all

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Your cards are stunning Lorraine and I'm sure your Mum will be thrilled with them.
Well done on making the slideshows, I tried this the other week and couldn't get it to work, oh well!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great cards and blog hun. If you go to my blog there is something waiting for you. http://kraftykoolkat.blogspot.com.
Cathy xxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020