My Lovely Supporters

17 Mar 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 16th March



Sorry the image is squew whiff it looked straight when I had it on the scanner. This is my entry for this weeks Mojo Challenge which is based on a sketch. I have used a mixture of Funky Fairy's and K & Co backing papers some old fashioned lace added a prima flower and a lace bow. Because I used an A5 card I felt i needed a linear image so I chose an Elusive Image Peacock and embossed it with Judikins Egyptian Gold embossing powder and boy does it twinkle. Finally I added a birthday sentiment. Hugs Lorraine x

7 comments:

kyllimarjaana said...

It is lovely .

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so beautiful! Funny, I was just reading abour how rare white peacocks are - that makes this even more special to admire!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, i really like the image it looks fabby. Peacocks are brill. I love the colours of their feathers. Well done on gettingit done with less mojo than usual. Hazelxo

scrapperjulia said...

Hi Lorraine, Love this card! I love the gold embossed peacock. Great job on the challenge!

Beryl K said...

Mojo seems to have come back then. I said it would - great card
Beryl x

Stef H said...

ooooo that peacock is stunning as is the lace. Nice touch!

hugs,

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super job on the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020