My Lovely Supporters

9 Dec 2009

Guest DT Cards-Vintage




Some while back and quite by accident I found a vintage digital image challenge blog called Digital Tuesday and they were asking for guest designers so I put my name down and today is the day that my cards are being show cased.    I was sent two images to work with and this is the first.  I coloured with pro markers but kept the choice of colours to a minimum and did not fuss about being to precise as I didn't think the image suited it.  I also decided to use a black backdrop with Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles and glitter corner peels offs, I also added white grosgrain ribbon and some faux baubles.
If you love vintage then you must pay a visit there are new images posted most days for you to use.





A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.

10 comments:

Beccy said...

This is lovely Lorraine, they are going to be well impressed.

Beccy x

craftychris said...

lovely and so different

chris xx

iReneM said...

This is lovely, Lorraine.
I love the B&W and the gentle colouring of the image

x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x

pinky said...

Thia is really beautiful Lorraine, so much going on there, lovely to look at. Must check this one out. Well done on getting showcased.
Pinky

Maria Matter said...

This has a magical Christmas touch to it, love it Lorraine!!

Blessings!!

Beryl said...

Love what you've done with this image Lorraine. The black and white gives a great effect too.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic Lorraine I love them both. Cathy xxxx

theneon said...

Lorraine -- these are just amazing -- great way to showcase the vintage look -- both color choices worked very well for this. Oh, no! Another place to visit (Digital Two for Tuesday), and so little time....

Unknown said...

This is lovely I really like the use of the black and white really works hun with out looking dark (now thats a skill lol)

Love Dawn xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020