My Lovely Supporters

23 Apr 2010

SMC Challenge #12


Wow what a busy start to the day and we welcome you to Sew Many Challenges #12 this week we want to have some fun so our theme is Anything Goes, yep you get free rein this week to create whatever you like.
Our Sponsor for this week is KLM Digi Stamps and the winner will receive a choice of three of their images. 

And here is my project.
Well I wanted to have some fun so I decided to try a new tutorial and created these two gift bags you can find the tutorial HERE I made these two from one sheet of 12" x 12" card stock and they are a good size.
Once I had made the bag I covered both front and back with a dp which were from a mixed bag, I printed out two Olliver Owls and coloured with promarkers then cut them out and adhered to the front of the bag with silicone glue.  I added flowers of different colours on each bag.
These will be used for my sister's birthday in June and will contain some nice goodies.
Please do come join us this week we would love to see your creations and if you want more inspiration then please check out the other DT work.
Big hugs
A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.
DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Prairie Fairy,Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Sew Many Challenges and Sir Stampalot.

24 comments:

carol said...

These ar just perfect, love them, x carol

Autumn said...

These are too cute, I love 'em! Great job!

~Jeri~ said...

These bags are adorable Lorraine!!! I love the flowers along the side and the colors you used are fabulous!!!! I LOVE coming to your blog each week to see what you've come up with for us. Never a disappointment!!

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous.
luv
Debby

pinky said...

These are gorgeous Lorraine and just the inspiration i need.
Pinky

kim.mom said...

ADORABLE gift bags!! You sister is going to love hers!!!

Doreen said...

Great gift bags Lorraine,I love those owls, your sister will love them.xxx

Gina said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
love as always Gina x x x

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine
aww what gorgeous bags, he looks so sad mr owl, luv the embelies, sue,.x

Cheri said...

Lovely bags...I'll have to try out that tutorial. Thanks for sharing the link (I tend to forget where I get my information from and end up "winging it").

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow your sister is going to love those bags they are stunning and so beautifully coloured. WEll done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Xiomara said...

Wow, the boxes are so adorable!! I so love them! Wonderful job, Lorraine!!

Mags said...

They are fab! Mnd you am biased as we love owl images in this family! but a great idea.

Mags x

Lora said...

They are so sweet. Your sister will love them, and the goodies you put in them too ;)
Hugs Lora
p.s did you get my email last week?
Haven't heard from you since so just wandered if you got it.
I've been playing with the stamp you sent me for my birthday tonight, just got to make a card with the coloured image now:)
Thanks again for the stamp and card too hun xx

Francesca said...

They are beautiful , i love the cute owl image
Hugs
Francesca

Lavender and old lace said...

oh Lorraine,these are just beautiful the image you have used is such fun and the colouring is is great your sister will love itxxxxDorothy

KraftyKoolKat said...

Blimey fantastic Lorraine. I am sure your sister will love them even without any goodies inside. Cathy xxx

crafterGM said...

What cute bags you made. Going to have to give it a try. Gloria M

Deanette said...

Really nice Lorraine, inspires me to get my image colored up soon!

Deb said...

OMG!!! I just love these bags you've created. What a talent you are, totally original, the image is just darling and I love the colors. Fantastic job
xxx

Jacee said...

These are so adorable, what super little bags, I love 'um!

Unknown said...

Sew Creative!!!! I love the embossed flowers - I bet Olliver was a lot of fun to color when he is so large. You did a great job!

Angela
SewManyCards

Beryl K said...

Fabulous work Lorraine, great bags. I am sure your sister will be thrilled
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

These are so cute Lorraine and just fabulous for a young girl's gift!
I may have to check out that tutorial (when I get a minute or two)

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020