My Lovely Supporters

30 Apr 2010

SMC NEW MAY RELEASE BLOG HOP

Hi all I am so happy that you are able to join us for this month's SEW MANY CARDS New Release Blog Hop. Our Sponsor this month is Simon Says Stamps we cannot thank SSS enough for their sponsorship.
Ok let's start, you should have arrived from
If not then please go to Sew Many Challenges to start at the beginning.  SMC have some wonderful new images for you to see so please visit the other DT members blogs to get a view of the new releases.
Please be sure to leave a comment at each blog as you will be in with a chance of winning one of these fabulous new images being showcased plus the chance of winning a Gift Certificate from Simon Says.
We also have another great challenge for you to enter this week at SMC so don't forget to enter.
Your next stop will be

My new release image is Majick the Miniature Horse and here he is




I have digitally created two of Majick so he wouldn't feel lonely on his début I have then created a background for him using my MCS graphics. Once I had done this I mounted the image onto mount-board to give some depth then adhered some gold lame ribbon to make it look like a miniature wall hanging.
I decided to use an 8x8 card on which I mounted some green card stamped with a swirl stamp the two panels are from Joanna Sheen, Majick has been coloured with Copics I have added ribbon and some flowers.
So don't forget to leave a comment and you could be the lucky winner of this gorgeous little horse.
Hugs to all and enjoy the hop.

A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing. DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Sew Many Challenges and Sir Stampalot.

41 comments:

Davi said...

Wohoo this is so pretty!! I love those darling images and the fab dps and colors plus wonderful flowers! :)

~Jeri~ said...

I love love love this Lorraine!! Putting them side by side was genius my friend!!! You done a fabulous job with Magick!!

You done an amazing job with your first SMC Blog hop!! Thank you for your hard work!

michele hileman said...

He is soooo cute. That image will be great on any type of card.. Thank you for sharing

Autumn said...

This is very cool Lorraine, love how you've put the two together!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card,love your colour scheme, wonderful job.

Mervi said...

Great image and lovely card;-))m

Peggy said...

WOW! This is so pretty! You did a wonderful job on this card. I love these new images!

carol said...

oh i love how you have made two of them, fab card, x carol

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Gina said...

Wow this is a glorious card Lorraine! The bacgound papers show off the image really well!
love as always Gina x x x

Sandy O said...

Oh, adorable. How kind of you to add another horse so he would not be lonely, LOL

Tink said...

I LOVE your card!

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Lorraine
Beryl x

Anita said...

I just love what you did with this Lorraine and your coloring is fabulous.

Anita said...

I just love what you did with this Lorraine and your coloring is fabulous.

Crystal said...

Beautiful sweetie, LOVE how you showcased this great image!!!!! Fabby card!

Xiomara said...

Very creative and fun card, Lorraine! I love the flowers and everything you used on the card!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Great job on the whole card, love of course how you made two of the horses, what a fab idea.....

Lavender and old lace said...

I love your blog with the music so restful,and the little horse is just beautiful you are clever xxDorothy

Ruby said...

Ah what a CUTE image, so lovely! Thank you for your comment on my blog, you really made me laugh about the bluebird saying you wondered who'd upset him. It honestly made me laugh out loud!!!! :o)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwwww Lorraine,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patricia St Martin said...

cute! cute! cute! just love your card.... wonderful colors. love all the flowers, and the embellisments!!!

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine - love the cute image and bp and those flowers are lovely.
Beryl xx

kim.mom said...

AWESOME job! Love that you gave Majick a friend!! Superb coloring!!!

Sharon said...

What a great card its so colorful, miniatures are the around here right now. He looks so happy withhis friend.

sdenimandlace1@aol.com

racinggrandma61 said...

simply adorable great ideas

April said...

Very cool how you duplicated Majick!! I am sew not graphics friendly!

Jennifer Moore said...

I like how you did the background.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Lorraine, how sweet is this card. Majick is a great addition to all of Angela's stamps. He is really cute! Love your embossed flowers that adds a lot of texture. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Your card is sew beautiful. You did wonderful!!

Janell said...

I like how you made a friend for Majick. Very pretty.

Adrina said...

That's great. Two of them on your card!!!
Love it.
Adrina XX

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card love the new image~!

Regina said...

beautiful! love that doubled the image!

Christina Hicks said...

First off I love Majick and Majick the second!! Also I really love how you made it look like a wall hanging. Gotta do a tutorial and show me how to do that, lol.

Tammy said...

Oh I love the image and what you have done with it!

Pamela said...

Wow your card is very pretty. I love the image.

ribenaruby said...

Great double image! It's wonderful what you can create with graphics, really lovley card!

Chaosmaus said...

Wow, very nice card, that Image is soo cute.

Lilacanglia said...

This is absolutely fantastic,
adore that image,
Hugs
Lilacanglia

Deonna B said...

I don't see any room for improvements. The layout, embellies, colors,Image etc... are just perfect.
I love your card!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020