My Lovely Supporters

2 May 2010

Anniversary Candy from Leanne

Ca you believe it that Leanne is giving some Anniversary Candy and just look what it is...WOW...
These little beauties are so on my wish-list as, just in case you didn't know, Tilda is my first love but alas this set is not yet in my possession...yet lol...maybe I will be lucky maybe not but if you would like to try for this then just click HERE.

A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing. DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Sew Many Challenges and Sir Stampalot.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this candy is awesome.... thanks for the link. I got candy too if you would like to join. Hugs xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Those ARE adorable! :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lorraine, thanks for showing this, I wish you the best of luck for winning, thanks also for your continued comments they are much appreciated and your cards are as gorgeous as ever too,see you soon, hugs Liz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi, it's me again just seen your header and I just love it!!!! lol,

Hugs Liz xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020