My Lovely Supporters

10 Jul 2010

Awards from Friends

Hi all although I am feeling right cacky I just could not stay away from you all any longer and I felt that my first task was to post these two wonderful awards that I have received from two of my lovely blogging friends.
This first award is from Doreen
As with all awards there are rules the first being to thank the person who passed the award on to you so Thank You Doreen
The other rules are to pass it on to five other bloggers, this I always find so difficult to do but here goes:

Now I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself but I think you know all there is to know about me lol so I will not bore you with any details.
This second award was given to me several days ago by the lovely Elaine and I am sending more Thanks to you Elaine. Although I have received this one already it still means so much to me to have been thought worthy of receiving it.
So a big Thank you to both Doreen and Elaine.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

OH WOW thankyou so very much Lorraine I will post this on my blog with pride.Congrats on your awards you really do deserve them hun you have a wicked blog and you make the most beautiful things thankyou very much xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lorr.. thanks so much for thinking of me to pass on your award ... this is one I haven't got wooo hooo... my blog is getting o so lovely :) Hugs xxx

Stef H said...

you definitely deserve all the awards! i'm so sorry you're not feeling good. that can be such a bummer. i hope you perk up soon. please know i'm thinking of you and for crying out loud.... i miss you in blogland! but i'm here if you need me.

big hugs, my friend!

Cor* said...

You lucky girl. Hey new blog look, how long has this been like this? It's been a while I know. I suck at blogging.lol

Margreet said...

Wow Lorraine....congrats on your awards....you deserve them....I feel so honoured you passed this award on to me and I will proudly announce it on my blog......so sweet of you!
xxx Margreet

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020