My Lovely Supporters

4 Jul 2010

Bookmarks

Hi all Stitchy Bear has just brought out a set of four bookmarks and can be found HERE you can either get them as a set or individually and of course crafters being crafters they are useful for other projects as well and don't forget there is a SALE on at the moment.
The theme for these new Digi Bookmarks is based on the Twilight books the new film Eclipse is due to open at the cinemas shortly.  Personally I have not got a clue what it is all about although I have seen previews on the TV of the new movie.
This is what I have made using two of the four images available.
I have created two bookmarks both coloured with promarkers I then laminated them used my crop a dile to punch a hole and threaded two of my precious tassels through.
I am thinking of giving these as little gifts so they will go into my ever growing 'gift' stash
I am also thinking that I could make a holder for them and make a bookmark gift card, so stay tuned to see what I come up with lol.
Hugs to all see you later.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Fairy Knoll,One Stitch At A Time, One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot, Whimsy Stamps and Whoopsie Daisy.

20 comments:

Josephine said...

Those are fabulous. Don't know much about Twilight, but you wouldn't have to to appreciate those. Gorgeous!

stitchy said...

OMG Lorraine, these are beautiful, so classy looking..thank you so much for giving them a go, they are really breath taking ;) that's me smiling lol..

stitch xoxox

eiyiyi said...

These are just gorgeous Lorraine. Love them both. hugs, eileen

Liz said...

Threse are really really STUNNING Lorraine Stitchy will be so proud

Liz xx

Margreet said...

Oh Lorraine, such great bookmarks...fantastic!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

These are just awesome Lorraine, love them and the colour combination is just fantastic xxx

Lorraine said...

wow these are beautiful i love the piano one its gorgeous xx

Michele Spera said...

wonderful job on these wonderful bookmarks! Love them:-)
XMicheleX

Becky said...

Wow Lorraine! I love your bookmarks! The tassels really make them!! xx

Claire said...

They are FAB, love em. They'll make perfect gifts too
Claire xx

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful!

Doreen said...

These will make perfect gofts Lorraine they are gorgeous.xxxx

cheryl said...

oh hun these are just brilliant and stitchy loves them too gorjus detail my friend,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, what a fabulous pair of bookmarks they really are stunning I love them both and the tassels. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

chris said...

Lorraine, these are so lovely , the piano one is so gorgeous, its my favourite.
hugs chris xx

Designs by Sue said...

Lorraine these are gorgeous! Very Cool.....

Lynne in NI said...

Oh they're fab (might have to CASE them!)
I've read all the books and loved 'em! You should give them a go!

gina g said...

Hi Lorraine these are fabulous hun, hope your had a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Wow...these are fabulous...I don't know much about Twilight,but my 14 year old daughter is a big fan...I love your colouring and the tassel..Thank you so much for your lovely comments they mean a lot....
Mandy xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020