My Lovely Supporters

23 Sept 2010

Meljen New Releases

Hi all today we have some new Meljen images for you to see and they are fabulous, great for Autumn and Halloween, I am showing just two of them but if you want to see more then pop over to Whimsy Stamps and see the range of images for yourself.
Here are my two cards the fist one is called Pumpkin Bumpkin I think he is great, I have coloured him with promarkers the bp are a mix of Basic Grey and an unknown, I also added some card candy.
My second cards is the image Witchy Little Gnome I think this one is so much fun, once again I have coloured him with promarkers the bp is Bearlymine and added some coordinating card candy. I didn't want to over embellish these cards but have kept them simple and let the images take centre stage.
I hope you like what I have shown you here I really enjoy showing my work and your comments are always so welcome.
I am sending hugs to all and see you later.

19 comments:

Carol said...

Sooooo gorgeous Lorraine!! I agree with you, they don't need embellies, the images and dps are gorgeous as is your layout and colouring as always. Lotsa luv xxxx

Margreet said...

both are gorgeous cards Lorraine.....your new blog lay-out is fabulous.....it suits you!!!!
xxx Margreet

Doreen said...

Great cards Lorraine,fabulous images.xxx

Nikbee said...

Wonderful cards. I love the paper on the second one.

Nikki x

brenda said...

Hi Lorraine

This really is very special, lovey the colours, they suit the image so well.

B x

Milnie said...

ohh they are gorgeous! love the cute pumkin!

hugs

Mary Lou said...

Hi Lorraine~~LOVE your new blog LOOK!!!!! GREAT!!!
WOW these new images are darling and your darling is out of this world!!!!
Thanks for the idea of the zigzag edges--gonna borrow idea:)
Have a great day--is rainy rainy here in NE Wisconsin.
God Bless

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, they certainly are a cheeky pair of images, and youve created two fabulous and stunning cards with them. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Lorraine,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

2 gorgeous cards lorraine.the images are fab and i love your colours and papers :)

xx coops xx

Lou said...

Hi!Oh do i love these two Lorraine,your cards are truly gorgeous and not sure if i dare have a look at them-it might be treat time.
hugs Lou.xx

Tracy said...

These are fun gorgeous creations, I love them.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

these are both stunning Lorraine and your blog is looking gorgeous too xx

Davi said...

Both cards are wonderful Lorraine. The cutie images that you colored so beautifully are showcased so well with those great background dps!!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cards Lorraine.
luv
Debby

Shirley N said...

Great and fun cards Lorraine! Cute images!

pinky said...

These cards are so much fun Lorraine, cuties rather than scaries lol. Love the web background.
pinky

Annie said...

these are cute! fabulous autumnal cards.
hugs, annie x

Chrissie said...

These are a couple of cuties! I love the colouring.
Chrissie

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020