My Lovely Supporters

1 Sept 2010

Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy Challenges for September

Hi all I can't believe it is the first day of September, where is the time going, but this is an extra special day because it is the launch of the new monthly challenges for both Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy so without further ado let's have a look to see what we are doing this month.


We would like to see distressing on your card/project and the prize for one lucky person is this:
for a little inspiration here is my DT card
I have chosen a pink theme for my card, the papers are Basic Grey and I have distressed them with my Tim Holtz tool then added diamond Stickles to some of the edges.  The flower is one I made myself and again used the distressing tool, I added ribbon and gems, the image is Ballerina Molly from the Molly Blooms range of clear stamps available to purchase from Sir Stampalot, I have coloured her with Copics.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card but please for some fantastic inspiration please visit the other DTM their work is brilliant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This I know will be another favourite theme for many of you as I see the most wonderful flowers displays when visiting you all.
Here is my DT project which is a card and matching bookmark.
The image is from sheet 198 and I have coloured her with Copics, the bp is Elusive Images, I used my circle cutter and added some mini flowers using my Pinflair multi punch, I also added black grosgrain ribbon the flowers I punched using both large and small six petal punches.
These two pictures show the items separately.

Well that is it for the moment and I really hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been creating.  I hope my work has made you feel creative and has given you some inspiration.
It would be wonderful if you could come join us this month at both Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy 

I have a post that will be coming later on today so please watch this space.
Thank you so much for visiting and have a nice day, hugs to all.

20 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine, sweet images and colours.
luv
Debby

Lia said...

wonderful cards lorraine I love the stamps
hugs lia

gina g said...

Hi Lorraine these are both brilliant gorgeous flower on the top one and i love the image on the bottom one. luv gina xx

Josephine said...

Gorgeous work, Lorraine! Distressing scares me, but you've made a fabulous job, and the second pair makes me want to get out my Daisy images - they're so cute!

Teri said...

You certainly are one busy lady! These are great hun - loving the home-made flower!
Hugs,
Teri xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both cards are fantastic hun. I love your flowers they are very swish.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous makes Lorraine. I love the first one - great image and colours and I love the distressed look.

Nikki x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very cute and pretty cards. janex

brenda said...

Hi Lorraine

Great work, love what you ahev done with Ballerina Molly.

Hope your computer is behaving now.

B x

brenda said...

Hi Lorraine

Great work, love what you ahev done with Ballerina Molly.

Hope your computer is behaving now.

B x

Unknown said...

These are wonderful cards!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Lorraine,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christine said...

Love both cards! They are so cute!!!

Doreen said...

Two brilliant works of art you are busy today.xxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Another INCREDIBLE set of porjects Lorraine!! So glad to serve on another DT with you! Your work on the WHOOPSI DAISY image is FANTASTIC - great colors. The top card is also MAGNIFICENT - GREAT colors and layout!!

Tracy said...

I love everything you have created here, gorgeous work.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

Both beautiful, Lorraine. Love the flower on Mollie and those papers are gorgeous!

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Lorraine,

These are gorgeous! You Molly card for SS is so pretty and the distressing looks fab. I love the swirly flower too.

Clare x

Nicola said...

Beautiful creations Lorraine and ooh what a dream of a flower on the 1st one. Adorable images and colour combos sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nicola said...

Beautiful creations Lorraine and ooh what a dream of a flower on the 1st one. Adorable images and colour combos sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020