My Lovely Supporters

12 Jul 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge #119

Hi all today we have a new challenge for you to try out at
this week our sponsor is
the theme is
SPELLBOUND
we would like to see you use Spellbinders or other dies on your cards/projects
This week I decided to make two DT cards 
The first one I have used a digi image from Crafty Sentiments
The papers are Bearlymine and I have used my new Spellbinder dies.
For my second card I have used an image from our sponsor called Cletus, I have coloured him with promarkers. I have used a linen type blue card for the base and the die cuts which are the Deckled edged centre die also the corners and border, the papers are Bearlymine 
I cut the front portion of the card diagonally to show off the border die more effectively. 
I have asked blogger to post this for me as my laptop has gone in to have it's annual service check and I am not sure if I will have it back in time to do the post.  I would like to enter my cards into some challenges but will have to do that a little later.
I do hope that you will get your dies out and come join us this week at
Digital Tuesday.
Hugs

17 comments:

Doreen said...

Two fabulous cards here Lorraine,love the image of the chap with the Banjo.xxx

Beryl K said...

Great cards Lorraine
Beryl x

Faye said...

What fantastic cards Lorraine. Your attention to detail is always fab. xxx

Nikbee said...

Wonderful cards. I love the border on the second one. I really must get a die cutting machine soon as the results can be amazing.
Nikki x

Wishcraft said...

Both fab cards Lorraine. Adorable image on the first one and great design on the second :o) Lisa x

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous cards! I love the unique opening of the second card.

Ellibelle said...

Stunning cards Lorraine! Love all the dies you used, the colors look fabulous and love the way the second card opens up!

Marion said...

Hi Lorraine, Two great cards. I just love the card using the image from Crafty Sentuiments. She is a little cutie. Great colour combo and love the corners and round nestie.
hugs
Marion

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Lorraine love the colours and the gorgeous design, great how you cut the side to show the border, lovely.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

Hi hun
two fabulous cards, great images, both fab designs, sue,x

pinky said...

Brilliant cards Lorraine, love the cute little first one but that fella really made me smile lol.

coops said...

fabulous card lorraine.gorgeous colours and image on your 1st card and i love the fantastic design on your 2nd card and really fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, wow two fabulous cards, love the shape one it looks fantastic. Hope the laptop is ok. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Linda said...

Oh these are both great cards. I really thing the second one is a hoot. That is s funny image. Love all the detail.

Vintage Milly said...

Hi sweetie, just stopping by to say hello, love these two little cards, they are really fab, love all the die cut detail, makes them so special,
hugs,
Em.x

Davi said...

Beautiful little fairy card Lorraine!! I love the pretty corners and the way you set the paper on the diamond!! Pretty butterflies. The second man card is way fun. The dps and the border is the Coolest!! I really like it :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two fabulous cards sweetie. Fantastic layouts.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020