My Lovely Supporters

24 Jul 2014

DIGITAL DELIGHTS DT THURSDAY

Hi all, I have to apologise for being so late posting my Digital Delights DT card but this is the first time I have been able to get to my computer, I hope that you think it is worth waiting for, lol.
Before I tell you about my card I really, really, really want to THANK YOU all for the awesome birthday wishes I received yesterday, I am still reading through some of the wonderful comments, I have tears in my eyes but I have been smiling, I have been totally overwhelmed.
xxxxxxxx
Now onto my card, as you may know today is the
showcase for just a few of the gorgeous images that are available in store, I chose to use this beautiful, cute image called
I love her and she is available 

Ballerina BobbiBallerina Bobbie (colored)

I have coloured Bobbi with Graph It Markers I then cut her out and adhered her to the card with silicone glue for a raised effect.  I have used a 6 x 6 white scalloped card base, the papers are from Bearly Mine and have been mounted onto Kraft card.  I recently treated myself to the Joy Butterflies circle die and here it is, once again I used Kraft card for the actual circle and for the butterflies that come with the frame, I then used the plain circle die for the birthday card to which Bobbi has been mounted, I added Viva Decor to the butterflies and around the card then I tied a double bow using lemon organza and striped ribbon.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
I would also like to let you know that there is a new challenge started at
the theme this week is 
ADD RIBBON
for some wonderful inspiration please pop by the blog to see the DT projects they are worth seeing that's for sure.

Before I go I would like to thank everyone who has taken time out to visit my blog and to leave me such lovely comments, they really do mean so much to me, also I want to thank everyone, once again, for leaving me birthday wishes, you all made my day that bit special.
see you in a bit
xxxxxx

26 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, I love your sweet image and your butterfly die is beautiful.
I'm so pleased you had a lovely birthday.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

Darlene said...

OMG this is so adorable Lorraine! Great job of coloring and I really like the shape and design of this card! What a fun creation!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine! This is such a sweet card! I love te couloirs you have chosen this time. So pretty!!
Hugs,
Ingrid xxx

NancyD said...

You have made Bobbi look so good! Love the background paper. NancyD

Sue said...

Definitely worth waiting for Lorraine! The sweet image is coloured so beautifully, I love the pretty paper and the butterfly frame looks gorgeous.
I am so pleased that you day was made extra special by receiving so many lovely messages from your crafty friends.
hugs Sue xx

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cutie, love the ballerina..
Great details Lorraine~

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine. The image looks fabulous and I love the bright summery colours.
Lorraine x

Veerle said...

Such a beautiful card Lorraine. Bobbi is a real cuttie. And I love the color of the butterfly die and of the background paper.
Very nice.
Love, Veerle xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Lorraine I like the sweet image the butterfly ring and the big bow
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Nice to hear you had a good day, your card is gorgeous I am watching that butterfly die on eBay saying will I or not, she is a little cutie beautifully coloured.
Chris x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lorraine, love your colouring.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is a little honey and has come to play at my house too...gorgeous colouring and papers...such a pretty card Lorraine..

luv CHRISSYxx

Maire Gamber said...

so pretty! She just pops off the card! Beautiful
Marie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Lorraine
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, this is just adorable. Love the pretty highlights in her hair.

Unknown said...

Totally cute and awesome, Lorraine, hugs hun xxx

Jane Savage said...

Happy belated birthday, Lorraine! Hope you had a lovely day!
Your card is utterly GORGEOUS! I adore little Bobbi she is such a sweetie and I love your yellow and brown colour palette and fabulous colouring!
Have a wonderful weekend! xx

Jacee said...

What a sweet little girlie she is! beautifully coloured, love the colour choice and your layout, fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card and really lovely colours you have used Lorraine..have a great weekend! huggles Sue xx

Diane said...

Adorable image, she just "pops" right off the card...love that...and beautiful coloring, too!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Dies/Punch" challenge
Diane TSH DT

Pat said...

What a cutie, she looks great with your choice of papers and I love the colours.

Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is another pretty and gorgeous creation sweetie. You have such a talented mind and can turn your hands to anything.
Have a good weekend

Cathy
Xxx

Linda said...

Delight is a great name for Ballerina Boggi. She is a real sweet heart. She is having so much fun in that beautiful background your created for her to play in.
I hope you are having a beautiful weekend.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Such an adorable image beautifully colored. Thank you for joining our "Bright & Sunny" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

maureenjscott said...

This is beautiful, I love the yellows and the pearls! Fab layout! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week, Mo xxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020